CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Here is another really cute snowman from Whipper Snapper. My good friend Kerry let me stamp this image from her collection. The DP is from Dream Street and it is double sided cs. I loved the snowflakes on it. I finally didn't reach for any blues for this card and I still like the way it came out. HeHe!

Supplies:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Wordsworth
CS: SU Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, GP white DP: Dream Street
Ink:SU Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Copics
Accessories: Dew Drops, Nestabilities, LSS ribbon, silver snowflake charm, SU glitter

Thanks for looking, I hope you liked this snowman! Check back tomorrow for a totally different kind of stamping!
Mary

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That is just adorable, Mary!!! Love the stamp and the colors you used. You did have a bit of blue in there which is probably why you were happy with it! LOL

It's funny though, on my screen it looks like Bashful Blue and Rose Red.

Can't wait for tomorrow's project!

Peggy said...

I'm proud of you for not using blue! I really need to try to do the same! Another great card!

Peggy

Kerry D-C said...

This is SPLENDIFEROUS!! Great job! It's not easy to make a snowman card and NOT use blue....especially for you!! LOL!

Kristen said...

Don't you just love this stamp. I love that you used red for the background. another great card Mary!