CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life is Sweet!

The weather today in New England is soooo beautiful! Not too hot or cold. Tomorrow and Friday is another matter. It is suppose to be in the 90's. It makes for a miserable day inside school, we have no AC only a few fans. I will definitely be stopping by my favorite ice cream stand on my way home! This card that I made in Vermont made me think of eating ice cream on a hot day. My friend Pia let me use her really cute Craft Lounge stamps to make this. She has lots of their wonderful stamps and I just couldn't resist stamping a bunch of them, thanks Pia!!!

I am not one to do a lot of cutting but these stamps definitely look cute cut out and popped up. The sundae was colored to look like the glass is frosted but when I took the pic of it I couldn't get it to show up, go figure. All three treats have Crystal Effects on the fudge sauce and I colored sprinkles on them. What is ice cream without all the extras right? I hope this card makes you think of your favorite treat and how you deserve one!

Supplies:
Stamps: Craft lounge
Paper: SU Choc. Chip and DP Basic Grey (I think)and Bo Bunny
Ink: SU Close to Cocoa, Copics
Accessories: Nesties, Crystal Effects, Michaels ribbon and misc. brads

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have created. Thank you for your wonderful comments, I really appreciate them.
Mary

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I forgot all about this card! It came out so great! It makes me want to get some ice cream too!!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is SO cute, Mary! Makes me want to run to Kimball's!! LOL I'm really trying to stick to my diet though.

I hope it's not too bad at school today. I'm so thankful to be in the a/c. Have a nice long weekend!

Pia said...

Now I want ice cream! Your card is adorable!

Kristen said...

This came out awesome, and I always want ice cream...hehehe...