CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter!

It is hard to believe that it is already week 4 of Going Grey with Scrap Creations Challenges. This week the challenge is an Easter theme. How perfect with Easter less than a week away and I am sure could use an extra Easter card for their stash so why not come play along with us! Don't forget to use Basic Grey paper on your creation.
The ladies have all outdid themselves with beautiful creations to inspire you! Take a peek and let them know how much you like what they have created!





On my card I used a new Easter Bunny from Bildmalarna, they have the cutest stamps! I also used lots of Stickles on my card though it doesn't photograph very well. I even Stickled my Basic Grey paper to make it shine.

Here are some other fantastic challenges that go along with my card


Fussy N' Fancy Friday Challenge 7-This week they have an Easter Challenge

Everybody Art Challenge #83-They have an Easter Challenge also this week

Charisma Cardz Challenge #12-Spring Has Sprung is their fun Challenge

Paperplay Challenge week 12-Another great Easter Challenge for this week

Crafty Angels Challenge week 28-This is a fun Easter Challenge and my first time playing with them

Cuttlebug Be Inspired Challenge #74- Easter Projects or cards challenge this week

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #43-Their challenge is an Easter challenge this week

Pile It On Challenge #12-Animal-Riffic is their challenge, what fun!

Daring Cardmakers Challenge-How Egg-citing! is their challenge, to make something that has to do with eggs!

These are all fantastic challenges so check them out or better yet play along with them!
Supplies
Stamps-Bilmalarna Stamps, A Muse (saying)
Paper-Basic Grey DP, SU Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink CS, Papertrey White CS
Inks-Copics, SU Lavender Lace
Accessories-Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, CTMH Flowers, Recollections Sticker Pearls, Stickles, SU Slot Punch

Thanks for stopping by to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments you leave for me to read. Hope to see you again soon!

Happy Creating,
Mary

19 comments:

Peggy said...

I love this stamp and you did a wonderful job with it. Great card Mary!

Kendra said...

Great take on the sketch! I love your glittery eggs! Thanks for playing at SSDS this week!

Unknown said...

Mary, What a beautiful card! Your colors look wonderful, and I love your cute image. Thank you for playing with us at SSDS this week.
Hugs,
Kim

valen said...

Beautiful card!! I love your cute image :)The colors are great also!! Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week. Happy easter.

Michelle Quinno said...

So cute, Mary! Love the stickles!

Crystal said...

AWW Mary this is sooo sweet, the perfect EASTER card....AWESOME take on today's challenge...ADORABLE!

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, this image is so cute and the glitter you have going on with the eggs are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful card ..
Thanks for joing us at the Cuttlebug Challenges.
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Pia said...

Love it Mary, great colors and coloring as usual!

Eiglas said...

Cute card.
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Beautiful colors for an egg-ceptional card! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. :)

Linda said...

Wonderful card! I love the image. The Stickles look great. I can't get it work for me.
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week. You did a great job with the sketch.

Kristen said...

Mary,
Gorgeous card and I love the image. Great choice of DP. I can definatley see the stickles. Great card!

Amanda said...

What a sweet card and stamp... I love the bright spring color you used..Thanks for sketching it up with us at SSDS this week..

Amanda:0)

Shirl said...

What a fun image Mary I just love it, colouring is beautiful as usual. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels hope to see you each week.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Trimgym said...

A bit late at responding to last week's entry to our Easter challenge at CRAFT Challenge, but still wanted to say thank you for joining us. What a gorgeous card and colours, love the image too.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Jennifer said...

Very cute. I love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy Easter challenge.

bettyboop said...

Love your card Mary. Thanks for playing with us on Crafty Angels.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April