CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grown With Love

Hello, Happy Tuesday! This week the weather around here is warming up a bit, there is no snow in the forecast, and the huge piles of snow are dropping slowly because of the melting!!! I almost have a bit of Spring fever. Speaking of "Spring Fever". It is Tuesday and that means another fun challenge of at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. The fabulous challenge we have for you this week is "Spring Fever". Pull out all those wonderful Spring images and come play along with us. We have a fantastic sponsor this week Bugaboo Stamps


These are some of the cutest digis around and they have something for every one's taste and style. They also were wonderful enough to let us play with some of their cute stamps to inspire you, thank you so much!!!!!!

When I saw the theme this week was Spring Fever and knew I wanted to use this cute Bonnet Girl to make my creation. I fell in love with her immediately tending to her strawberry garden. I also used some new Bearly Mine paper on this card because the strawberries were a perfect fit with this image. I couldn't resist adding more BM dotted DP, dots on her dress, ribbon and on her shoes. I then added dots to all the pink flowers. I love dots on everything!

The ladies really did a fabulous job on their creations this week, lots of inspiration for you to see
Peggy Regan

These are some other fantastic challenges that fit my card

Crafty Ann's Challenge #34-This time around their challenge is "Love Is In The Air". I thought it went with Love in the garden of my card.

Crafty Calendar Challenge 17-This month their challenge is all about "Love".

Crafty Creations Challenge #105-This week their challenge is "3 Little Words". My 3 are "Grown with Love" great challenge!
Bearly Mine Challenge #4-This week their challenge is to use "Ribbon and Pearls" on your creation as well as their beautiful DP. This DP some of my favorite of Donna's Designs!

Creative Inspirations Challenge 98- This week the challenge is a color challenge Red, Pink and White Only!

Cupcake Craft Challenge 129-This week the challenge is I (heart) You and include at least 1 heart on your creation. I have a heart on the dress for that extra touch of love!

Daring Cardmakers Challenge-"Reeling In The Ribbon" is their challenge this week. I found this pretty green loop ribbon in my stash that I haven't used in many years!

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #46-This week their challenge is "Nature". I love to see everything that grows and blooms!

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge-This week the challenge is "Sweet Treats" use something edible on your creation.

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #26-This challenge is all about "Using your Favorite Coloring Medium". My favorite medium is Copics, I'm not sure what I ever did without them!

One Stitch At A Time Challenge #49-It is their birthday so they are having a party! The challenge is to dress pretty with ribbons, bling, bows or buttons ANYTHING Pretty!

One Stop Craft Challenge #118-This week their challenge is "Love is in the Air". I love this theme!

PaperPlay Challenges Week 6-This week the challenge is all about "Hearts and Flowers" but "NOT" Valentine. I have lots of flowers and a heart on her dress! A little heart goes a long way I think!

Phindy's Place Friday Challenge #42-This is a new challenge for me and what a great challenge "Spring is on the way". I can't wait for Spring!!!!!

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #42-This week the challenge is a color challenge Red, Pink, and White with a sentiment included!

Little Claire's Monthly Challenge #1-this is a brand new challenge with a fun first theme "Anything Goes", one of my favorites!

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge SSS95-This is the wonderful sketch that I used for my creation!

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge-The Challenge this week is to use the word "LOVE" on your creation.

These are all wonderful challenges be sure to stop by and play along, there is so much beautiful
inspiration at each one!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read about my creations.

Happy Creating,
Mary

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous card, love the colours, those BM papers are on my want list. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

Ann Whitfield said...

Really gorgeous card and perfect for our challenge at Crafty Ann's, thank you for joining us.
Ann x

Kathy said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us - you have linked to too many challenges to be illegible for our lovely prize, but your card is lovely and a delight to see.
The Daring Cardmakers

Debs M said...

so pretty! love the lo and flowers/punches and the bp's are lovely.Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Doodles Shops Best
debs x (guest dt)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is a super card, Just right for the challenge on OSAAT this week Thanks for joining in with us . I am one of the DT with Candy feel free to drop by my blog to enter. Hazelxo

Michelle Quinno said...

This is soooo pretty, Mary! Bugaboo is one of my favorite companies for digis!!

mudmaven said...

I just love this little Bugaboo image and you have colored it so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us in our Red, Pink and White challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week. ~chris

Dorcas said...

This is really precious! Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's and Sentimental Sundays!

Cec said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the gorgeous papers. Strawberries are the first fruit of the year here in Ontario, Canada and when I see this, I can't wait. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Basement Stamper said...

I love that sentiment with that image, so cute!

Liz said...

So cute Wonderful inspiring work Thanks for joining the theme at Paperplay

Liz x

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! great d/p and love that border punch. Great job with the Copics, I love them too. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts this week, hope to see you next time.
Zulma DT

uksharon said...

Lovely card - can't go wrong with polka dots - love them!
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Lynda said...

A very pretty card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Unknown said...

This card is too cute!! Reminds me of Holly Hobbie (oh my ~ I am really dating myself here)!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Love challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Great coloring and lovely flowers! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Barb Craft said...

Ohhh.. it is so sweet to see a nice spring card right now! Love the darling image you used! Thanks for taking on our Love challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
barb :)

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

papertrails leaver said...

what a stunning card! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Seneimental Sundays! :) Amy

Tracy said...

LOVE IT! Oh wow, this is just wonderful! The papers aer so perfect for that sweet little image and your embellishments all go so well together. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Cards By MI said...

This is so totally adorable. Love your image and your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us over at Bearly Mine this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Great papers & buttons! Thanks for joining us at SS.

Dawn Easton said...

This is precious!!!

Kirei na Kami said...

What a gorgeous creation!!! I love every wonderful detail! Thank you for such awesome inspiration:)

Agnieszka M said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous! I love your ribbon!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts and OSAAT this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

ladyjanet_56 said...

I love this image it's so lovely & the card is so pretty too, thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Louise said...

Such a cute card!
Thank you so much for taking part in the first ever Little Claire challenge x

Kristen said...

Mary, your card is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is stunning. Fabulous card!

Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous, love the image and the strawberry papers fits beautifully and well you can't have enough dots in my eyes, I love dotty papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x